Please try to read the questions and in between lines thoroughly
Discussion Question (A)
Review the following research questions.
- Is the use of soap and water or alcohol-based rubs more effective in preventing nosocomial infections?
- How effective are anti-depressive medications on anxiety and depression?
- For patients of 70 years and older, how effective is the use of the influenza vaccine at preventing flu as compared to patients who have not received the vaccine?
- What is the relationship between alcohol and breast cancer?
- What is the difference between self-efficacy scores in older adults who exercise and the scores of those who do not?
- What is the difference in attitudes of male and female college students toward condoms?
Next, select 3 of the above questions and address the following:
- Identify an appropriate research design.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of the design.
- Provide a rationale for the design you selected
Discussion Question (B)
Begin your discussion by sharing your problem statement and research question. Next, discuss your sampling plan. In addition, discuss your research design. Consider the following as you craft your response.
- How will the sample be selected?
- What type of sampling method is used? Is it appropriate to the design?
- Does the sample reflect the population as identified in the problem or purpose statement?
- Is the sample size appropriate? Why or why not?
- To what population may the findings be generalized? What are the limitations in generalizability?
- What type of design will be used?
- Does the design seem to flow from the proposed research problem, theoretical framework, literature review, and hypothesis?
Discussion Question (C)
Please begin by responding to the following questions.
Search and locate an existing instrument that will be used to address your research question. Post the title of the instrument selected and the level of measurement on the tool. Next, post a description of the type of scale used in the instrument. Include a brief discussion of data collection procedures that will be presented in your proposal.
Discussion Question (D)
Discuss the differences between non-parametric and parametric tests. Provide an example of each and discuss when it is appropriate to use the test. Next, discuss the assumptions that must be met by the investigator to run the test.