E9-2 Trudy Company incurred the following costs.
1. Sales tax on factory machinery purchased $ 5,000
2. Painting of and lettering on truck immediately upon purchase 700
3. Installation and testing of factory machinery 2,000
4. Real estate brokerâ€™s commission on land purchased 3,500
5. Insurance premium paid for first yearâ€™s insurance on new truck 880
6. Cost of landscaping on property purchased 7,200
7. Cost of paving parking lot for new building constructed 17,900
8. Cost of clearing, draining, and filling land 13,300
9. Architectâ€™s fees on self-constructed building 10,000
Indicate to which account Trudy would debit each of the costs.