Do you use probability in your profession or real life? You most likely do without consciously knowing it. Share one example of how you have used probability in your life. Were you able to determine the probability based on the classical method, the relative frequency method, or the subjective method? Explain. Now think about all of the times you do use probability each day and explain which of the three methods you utilize the most throughout the day and why.
Draw upon lecture material and required readings as you construct your post. Ensure that your post is well-written and formatted according to the CSU Global Guide to Writing & APA. Your initial post must be supported by at least one credible, scholarly source (Links to an external site.)
Requirements for Discussion Boards
- Utilize and interface with the required readings to analyze and engage the discussion board questions.
- Your initial post should be roughly 200 words.
- Include a scholarly source that is not part of the required or recommended readings for this course. The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources.
- Format your discussion, including all in-text citations and references, according to the CSU Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Each discussion board post should cite and engage course content and/or scholarly sources.