- 3.1 List three approaches to message authentication.
- 3.2 What is a message authentication code?
- 3.4 What properties must a hash function have to be useful for message authentication?
- 3.5 In the context of a hash function, what is a compression function?
- 3.6 What are the principal ingredients of a public-key cryptosystem?
- 3.7 List and briefly define three uses of a public-key cryptosystem.
- 3.8 What is the difference between a private key and a secret key?
- 3.9 What is a digital signature?
qualityassignments.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542