- Succession Planning Procedure
- In a minimum of 500 words, document a succession plan for an employee (e.g., IT Developer, Maintenance Crew, Training Specialist, CEO) in your chosen firm. What concepts are crucial when recruiting team members? Be sure to address the following questions in your response:
- What are the critical knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) of that position?
- Will you select, train, or both for these KSAs?
- How will you ensure your selected successor does not leave the firm?
- What succession planning process will you use?
Follow the steps above in chronological order. Any sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.
- Please ensure the following textbook is included in the answer: Stewart, G. L., & Brown, K. G. (2015). Human resource management: Linking strategy to practice (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley
qualityassignments.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542