choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Analyze the corporationâ€™s change process based on Kotterâ€™s 8-Step to Change using the Organizational Change Chart – ATTACHED
Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model
- Step One: Create Urgency.
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
- Step Seven: Build on the Change.
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?