Select “An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge” or “The Gift of the Magi,” and perform one of the following activities upon it:
- Outline a central conflict of the plot, identify the climax, and identify who wins and who loses or
- Describe and identify the primary setting (setting includes period), and identify the effect the setting has on the outcome of the story or
- List the characters, categorize them as flat or round, identify the protagonist(s) and the antagonist(s), and show why they are necessary for this story or
- Classify the tone of the story and identify its effect upon the reader or
- Classify the point of view and demonstrate why it is the best choice.
I choose “An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge”, i attached this story