Evaluates Galfar Company that’s located in Sultanate of Oman using organisational systems and structures theory (vMEME) and all the types of approaches and models of organisational strategy it contains.
Critically analyse particular leadership problems and challenges through critical evaluation and appropriate application of theory
1- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles differ depending on history, culture, geographic life and conditions
2- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles impact people performance, productivity
3- Critically evaluate how certain types of leadership/management styles determine who will ‘follow and how’.
4- Critically evaluate your personal leadership capabilities and critically analyse the need for future development
Through application of Seven Leadership Mindsets Theory (vMEME) you will have a tool (and the skill) to critically assess and evaluate all types of organisational and sector theories worldviews that include USA, UK, China, European countries, India, Oman, GCC, African countries, etc. Leadership is different depending on the relevant mindset (life conditions, how humans’ individuals adapt to successfully compete and socio-cultural elements). Inevitably leadership mindset impacts everything in a company – strategy, people, performance, productivity, etc.
Instruction: Please answer all of the following questions:
A suggested structure for the written report would include the following: This assignment can be divided into four equally weighted sections. These have been presented as four questions.
1. Having considered the theory, research and science, characteristics of organisations identify and assess:
- The seven structures and systems present in your organisation
- Analyse and describe how the present Leadership Value Systems and Structures in your organisation impact on leadership, management and staff.
- Consider and analyse differences to your competitors (local or global)
- Consider to what extent are these differences positive points of differentiation or negative traits of the organisation
2. Now that you understand your organisations structure consider your organisations sector. Critically analyse:
- How has your sector evolved?
- In what way do they differ to your competitors (local or global)
- To what extent are these differences positive points of differentiation or negative traits of the organisation
3. Having examined change and transformation critically assess an analyse how to ensure your organisation’s continued growth and success, organisations need to undertake transformation and growth.
- What kinds of changes are taking place in your sector and what do you believe the most successful organisations are doing to embrace the changes required to deliver continued success?
- To what extent is your organisation at the forefront of this transformation (or maybe it is trailing some of the best organisations in the sector). Give examples of specific actions and leadership behaviours you are seeing to underpin your view.
4. Every organisation faces challenges and problems, which can be driven from rapid growth or serious decline. Identify and critically assess:
- The top two or three big issues your organisation is facing
- Key actions your organisation needs to take to put it on a path of future sustainable success.
*** Words count = 3000 words.
*** In-Text Citations and References using Harvard style.
*** I have attached an audio file for more clarification.