RESEARCH PAPER ON COLLEGE STUDENTS SUFFERING THROUGH ANXIETY
PROVIDE A GOOD THESIS STATEMENT
USE ARTICLES IN PEER-REVIEWED JOURNALS, ACADEMIC MONOGRAPHS, ETC.
-keep the tone formal
– no first person narrative
– pay attention to your topic sentences
–introduce important concepts and themes before offering theories and ideas concerning them
– provide a brief literature review as part of the paperâ€™s introduction, the paper should NOT solely consist of a summary of other peopleâ€™s work on your subject.
– Your thesis should ideally conform to one of the models
– Structure should follow the format i.e. introduction, body, conclusion.
– APA formatting should be followed, including title page(name, title, institution, course, date), running heads, and reference page.
– In–line citations should be used
– Length: 3,000 words maximum (your reference page does not count towards this); fully referenced; conforming to APA style.
– The paper should be preceded by an abstract (100–200 words), which is counted as part of the word length.
– Pictorial examples/graphs etc. may be included if necessary.