Sometimes businesses need to contract out work as part of a project. When this happens, teams might be required to write a Request for Proposal (RFP) so that outside businesses can review the work that is required. Outside businesses will submit proposals in response to the RFP. This assignment will give you experience in developing an RFP.
- As part of your project, the team has decided it makes little sense to develop your specialty (work) in house. Choose from your concentration (Cybersecurity, IT Security, IT Project Management, Information Security Management, Business Analytics, Business Administration, Software Development, Database). As the Project Manager, you will need to write a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the specialty (work) that you have selected.
- Do some research and using the outline in this chapter for the contents of an RFP, write a short version of the RFP.
- Project overview and administrative information
- Project details
- Scope of work
- Outcome and performance standards
- Project timeline
- Supplier qualifications and references
- Bidding process and procedure for the evaluation of bids
- Proposal preparation requirements
- Evaluation and award
- Contract and license agreement
- Project terms and conditions
3 to 4 pages APA