Please respond to two of the following prompts.
- Explain the advantages of using a Microsoft Word template to write an effective set of minutes. Describe any experience you have had using an online template
- In what ways are the following definitions flawed?
- “Booting a computer is when you turn it on.”
- “In a bankruptcy action, a nonsecured debt is a debt that is not secured.”
- “A transistor is a device used in transistorized electronic equipment.”
- “Bubonic plague is caused by an organism known as Pasteurella pestis.”
- “A cactus is a succulent.”
- A feasibility report is an argument that answers three kinds of questions. Explain
- Define the four types of signal words used to indicate safety information. Explain why the following would not be an effective safety label: “It is required that safety glasses be worn when inside this laboratory.”
- Minimum 150 words
- Include at least one reference from the text or outside source in your analysis