Select any one of the following starter bullet point sections. Review the important themes within the sub questions of each bullet point. The sub questions are designed to get you thinking about some of the important issues. Your response should provide a succinct synthesis of the key themes in a way that articulates a clear point, position, or conclusion supported by research. Select a different bullet point section than what your classmates have already posted so that we can engage several discussions on relevant topics. If all of the bullet points have been addressed, then you may begin to reuse the bullet points with the expectation that varied responses continue.
- Discuss ten characteristics of effective brand name creation. Then locate three established brands that meet at least five of the listed characteristics. Explain why you think these brands meet the selected five criteria. Support your choices with logical arguments.
- Describe the different stages a proposed product will need to go through before it is commercialized.
- Where will ideas for the new product come from, and how will you filter the different ideas?
- Describe your criteria for selecting an idea to move to the next stage.
- Design a flowchart for your proposed new product development process to serve as a guide to your discussion.
- Develop a brand strategy for a hybrid car. To come up with a strategy, answer the following questions:
- How will it be positioned relative to other plug-in hybrids currently under development or in the marketplace?
- How will it be launched in the selected target market?
- Describe what activities will be conducted to build the image of the brand.
posting should be the equivalent of 1.5 single-spaced pages (700 to 800 words) in length.
Be sure to cite your sources using APA format.