PART 1: (M5 (1).png attached below)
1. Label the following branches on the M5 HR diagram attached below: the Main Sequence, the Sub-Giant Branch, the Red Giant Branch, the Horizontal Branch, and the Asymptotic Giant Branch.
2. Discuss the likely structure of the stars in regions A, B, C and D of the M5 HR diagram (what are their radii? Where is nuclear burning occurring, what is burning and what is the structure of the core?)
PART 2:(IMG_1348 attached below)
1. Foundation of Astrophysics problem 18.1
2. Foundation of Astrophysics problem 18.2
3. Foundation of Astrophysics problem 18.4