You can just makeup a company and a person that you interviewed. It could be a local business in your community. It doesn’t have to be anybody off LinkedIn.
Strategic communicators effectively communicate to determine key messages. This is essential in building the foundation for successfully delivering the determined messages to the public. The purpose of this assignment is to determine a business’ desired key messages to the public through research, interviewing, and actively listening. This interview will inform your future assignments in this course. For this assignment, complete the following:
- Connect with a potential mentor on LinkedIn and schedule a time for a face-to-face or digital interview (e.g., Skype).
- Conduct an interview with the potential mentor by asking your strategic questions from Topic 4.
- Submit your interview questions and answers.
APA format is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Please follow the directions on this part and make sure this is original material no plagiarism and provide in text citations
Scenario: You are sitting in your home and you pick up a package of Oreos™ (or some other product of your choosing). After realizing that you have purchased this product for years, you wonder, “Why do I feel so strongly about this product?” You remember your readings from Marketing class and decide to figure out why you feel strongly about this product using the 4 P’s of Marketing and Marketing Strategy concepts.
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word response using the scenario above and answer the following questions:
- What is it about this product that appeals to me? Who are the people like me that are buying this product? (e.g. demographics, consumer characteristics, buyer behavior)
- How do marketers strategically plan to market these products to me?
- Why does the price of this product seem to be of equal value for the satisfaction that I receive when consuming/using this product?
- How does this product get from the manufacturer to the place I can buy it?
- What promotional activities compel me to buy this product?
- What do the answers to these questions tell you about the presumed target market and its relation to the controllable 4 P’s of marketing?
- What social, environmental, and regulatory forces must this product’s marketers overcome to get this product to the customer?