COM 510 Discussion Week 11 Our Communications evolved as a communicator?
Describe your experience in this course. How have you evolved as a communicator?
- How has your thought process changed in regard to communications?
- Which part of the communications process was most helpful in becoming more purposeful and strategic?
- How are you communicating differently in the workplace?
- Are you more confident as an MBA-level communicator?
- How do you plan to continue growing as a communicator?
Rate your communication progress and note how it has changed from your week 1 and week 6 rating?
- Novice: You tend to “wing it” when communicating. Your messages seldom achieve your desired goals.
- Intermediate: Your communications are sometimes effective, but you lack an established process for communicating (and you aren’t actively testing your methods).
- Proficient: You apply some tools and techniques of communications and, while you may do so inconsistently, you are fairly effective when you communicate.
- Distinguished: You are considered highly professional. You regularly influence outcomes through communications and you are highly communications-oriented.
- Expert: You have extensive experience in business communications, are well-versed in the topic, and can influence goals strategically while driving action with your messaging.