Please see the instructions and write a Reflection paper Below is the course goals which you will need.
1. Engage in writing as a process that includes planning, revision, and editing based on feedback from peers and instructors.
2. Critically read and comprehend academic texts.
3. Understand, identify, and analyze the rhetorical situations of academic texts, including their contexts, audiences, purposes, and personas.
4. Understand, identify, and analyze specific rhetorical choices of academic writers, which may include genre, format, evidence, citation, style, and organization.
5. Develop an awareness of and preparedness for the writing they will do in their majors through research, exploration, and/or practice of the discourse community’s conventions.
6. Engage in formal and informal writing that analyzes and critically reflects on their major’s writing conventions and their own writing practices and choices.