Journal Article Critical Analysis
Utilizing the information gained from your reading of Chapters 4 and 5 of the text, critically analyze one of the five scholarly articles found in Chapter 10 of the text. Choose an article that best relates to your thesis or could potentially be used to support your position in the Final Capstone Project.
In a critical analysis of the article, complete the following:
- Provide the formal APA citation of the source.
- Summarize the article’s thesis and main points in one or two paragraphs, at maximum.
- Critically evaluate the relevance of the data used to support the thesis of the article.
- Evaluate the significance of the sources, including whether they are primary or secondary sources.
- Provide examples of either the presence of bias or lack of bias evidenced by the authors.
- Critique (as defined in Chapter 5) the accuracy, acceptability, strengths and weaknesses, and overall soundness of the article. In your critique, consider whether or not the authors persuaded you with their viewpoints.
- Using source “treeing,” as described in Chapter 4.1 of your text, find two related scholarly articles and explain how the articles you found could be used to support or contradict the premise and findings of the article being critiqued.
I will provide you with the article, and details you need to have