I need to slides on the the following topics: the project is on Wisconsin
1. Community teaching work plan
2. Interview with Healthcare provider
Also, below is a more depth description of the full project, not everything applies to this right now but so you have a full understanding of the work. Is only 2 slides on the above subjects.
Thank you !
Select a community of interest. It is important that the community selected be one in which a CLC group member currently resides. Students residing in the chosen community should be assigned to perform the physical assessment of the community.
- Perform a direct assessment of a community of interest using the “Functional Health Patterns Community Assessment Guide.”
- Interview a community health and public health provider regarding that person’s role and experiences within the community.
Interviews can take place in-person, by phone, or by Skype. Complete the “Provider Interview Acknowledgement Form” and submit with the group presentation.
Develop one set of interview questions to gather information about the role of the provider in the community and the health issues faced by the chosen community.
Compile key findings from the interview, including the interview questions used, and submit with the group presentation.
Within your group, create a PowerPoint presentation of 2 slides (slide count does not include title and reference slide) describing the chosen community interest.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of community and community boundaries: the people and the geographic, geopolitical, financial, educational level, ethnic, and phenomenological features of the community as well as types of social interactions, common goals and interests, barriers, and challenges, including any identified social determinates of health.
- Summary of community assessment: (a) funding sources and (b) partnerships.
- Summary of interview with community health/public health provider.
- Identification of an issue that is lacking or an opportunity for health promotion. The issue identified can be used for the Community Teaching Plan: Community Teaching Work Plan Proposal assignment.
- A conclusion summarizing your key findings and a discussion of your impressions of the general health of the community.