Presenting your research to your dream job company can show your knowledge of an important aspect of the company’s business. You will develop a PowerPoint presentation using three slides.
Your PowerPoint slides should contain key words or phrases for you to use when delivering a full presentation. These words, similar to what could be placed on note cards, are to help your remember the structure of your presentation – not relate the entire presentation word for word.
Follow these guidelines:
- Use a standard template (light background is preferable)
- Use readable font types (no decorative fonts)
- No images
- The title of your white paper report
- Your name
- Date (use the name of the month, not numbers!)
- Title – “Introduction”
- Provide a synopsis of the introduction from your report in 7 to 10 words
- Title – “Recommendations”
- Provide a bullet list of recommendations, using 2 or 3 words (key words or phrases) in each bullet
- Use no more than 10 words total on the slide