I have attached couple of questions below about stress management and i have attached the textbook below as well. Let me know if you need anything else.
Part 1: Time Management
Review the section on time management in the Goal Setting and Time Management Tutorial, and Connections, Ch. 5.
Respond to the following bulleted items in a brief 100- to 200-word paragraph:
- What time management skills did you recognize in the tutorial and the reading that can apply in your academic and professional situations?
- What is the importance of time management in any (online or face-to-face) learning environment?
- What additional benefits will successful time management produce in your life?
- How do these time management skills help you reach the goals you have set for yourself?
Part 2: Stress Management
College can be a stressful experience, and the reasons are varied (Shields, 2001). Almost all students are juggling school with a variety of other life demands, such as work, family-related responsibilities, or health concerns. Review the beginning of Connections, Ch. 12 prior to responding to the discussion below.
Write a 75- to 100-word summary addressing how we can avoid the pitfalls of stress and ensure academic success.
Include discussion of the following in your summary:
- The sources of stress in your life
- Positive coping strategies to manage your stress level
- A plan to help manage stress and promote academic success
Part 3: Other Obstacles
Select two of the three following common student problems. For each problem you select, write a 75- to 100-word response of your proposed solutions.
- Problem 1: Accessing the Class Resources
On the day that an assignment is due, you have trouble accessing the student portal and your class. What are your steps to a successful resolution?
- Problem 2: Internet Connectivity in Your Primary Location
Your home computer is unable to connect to the Internet. What is your back-up plan so that your success is not deterred?
- Problem 3: Finding Time to Complete Assignments
Your co-worker is out sick, and with a looming project deadline, you are required to work additional hours this week. How will you ensure that your schoolwork responsibilities are met?