Integrative Negotiation Presentation
For the Unit II PowerPoint Presentation, you will explain integrative negotiation. You may create your presentation using PowerPoint or your presentation software of choice.
Within your presentation, include the following:
- A description of the four key steps in the integrative process.
- Please include a description of each of the four stages on separate PowerPoint slides.
- An explanation of the seven factors that facilitate successful integrative negotiation.
- Include a description of each factor
- Include one real-life example of each factor
You are required to use at least your textbook as a reference. You may use the CSU Online Library or the Internet for other resources.
Your presentation must be a minimum of 11 PowerPoint slides in length, not including the title and reference slides. Please utilize the speaker notes to add additional details. Follow proper APA format, including citing and referencing all outside sources used. Feel free to use creativity when selecting graphics and fonts/backgrounds. For information on how to create strong presentations, watch the Success Center’s tutorial located here.