Please read all the directions before place your bid, and be sure you can do it.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Each part depends on the previous one.
A. Project 4 Genre Analysis
Find at least 2 examples of the genre that you selected for Project 4 other than the ones that are already in the textbook., you also need to upload the examples of the genre you found. Points will be deducted for not answering the questions with enough specific detail. You also will lose points if you do not upload the examples you found.
NOTE: MY MAJOR SOCIAL WORK, so the 2 examples must be Informative Article about social work topics
NOTE: Q 3 TO 7, YOU MUST ANALYZE THE FEATURES ACCORDING TO THE DOC OF 5 ASPECTS OF FEATURES THAT I POSTED IT
1. What is the genre?
2. Who is the target audience? Identify the audience for each of the examples.
3.What is the Design (format) like? What is similar/different about the Design in the examples you found?
4. What kind of information is included? How much detail is provided?
5. How is the information organized? What is similar/different about the Organization in the examples you found?
6. What do you notice about the Style? What is similar/different about the Style in the examples you found? Be specific.
7. What values do you think the reader and writer share?
8. Summarize the key features you need to include in your project 4 related to part B.
B. Create an outline for your Project 4. The outline will be an overview of the project in bullet point format. There should be specific detail about the different paragraphs/sections of the project with brief descriptions of the information that will be included in each paragraph/section. At the top of your outline, you also need to identify the topic, genre, audience, and purpose.
C. Writing your project, a genre its type is an informative article about Development in Middle Childhood. (700 words).