Assume that you are an entrepreneur who has created a successful new venture. The venture is posed to expand domestically and internationally. In an eight- to ten-page paper, excluding title and reference pages, address the following:
- Assess which strategic leadership skills are needed to grow your entrepreneurial venture. How will you evaluate the leaders in your venture to determine if they have the strategic leadership skills needed?
- In planning to take the entrepreneurial venture to another country, describe the challenges and problems the venture may face. What guidelines will you provide for managers to deal with the challenges and problems?
- Describe the current level of entrepreneurial activities in the United States and evaluate the overall entrepreneurial atmosphere in the country. Your evaluation should include strategic moves that will be made to expand the venture domestically and internationally.
- Consider the following expansion models: internal venturing, acquisitions, mergers, etc. Explain which one would you recommend as the best strategic plan for expansion and why.
- Be sure to use at least five sources.
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style.
- Must include a separate title page.
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a concluding paragraph.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources.
- Must apply APA style to document all sources.
- Must include, on the final page, a Reference Page that is completed according to APA style.