Take the time to consider what you accomplished or struggled to accomplish. Reflect on the major concepts you studied in this course:
- Apply psychological theories to topics in human sexuality.
- Apply scholarly research findings to topics in human sexuality.
- Explain how ethics inform professional behavior in the field of human sexuality.
Create a response of approximately 300–500 words that addresses the following reflective questions about the concepts covered in this course:
- Describe how concepts that you have learned in the course have improved your professional and personal interactions in the workplace or in your community.
- In detail, indicate how you have applied one course concept in a workplace or personal situation.
- Discuss in detail, with the use of an example, your most valuable lessons learned in this course.
- Discuss which course concepts you struggled with and need to continue to develop.
I have included past papers with concepts from the course. The coursebook used for this course:
Kelly, G. F. (2014). Sexuality today (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill