Medicare vs. Medicaid (70 points)
You have the option of creating a graphic or writing a 2- to 4-page paper that identifies the key elements of Medicare and Medicaid. Your assignment, regardless of the option you choose, must include:
- A description of the program itself, including the differences between Medicare Part A, Part B, Part C, and Part D
- Medicare Advantage versus the original Medicare plan
- Differences between participating and non-participating providers
- Excluded services
- Requirements for submitting claims
- Coding issues that are specific to Medicare billing and coding.
Ensure your assignment (in either option) is detailed, cites two scholarly journals in addition to the textbook, and follows CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements, which includes creating a title and reference pages. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find sources for your assignment!