Narrative style which means it should be written in first person (I, we). Do not use the second person “you.”
Describe the flow of information in your company, or in a company at which you have been employed. In your journal, discuss the following:
- The intrapersonal, interpersonal, group, organizational, and intercultural levels of communication within your company
- How information travels up, down, and across your organization, and how it relates to the basic communications model
- The functions of the Y hierarchy of managerial communications. Does it apply to your organization’s communication hierarchy?
- A comparison of at least three managerial communication approaches you have observed in your organization
- At least three potential barriers to effective communications that exist in your company.
- Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines. This includes a title page, 12 point font, double spacing, a header with page numbers starting on the title page with is page 1, correctly formatted in text citations and a separate reference page.
ALL PAPERS IN THIS CLASS REQUIRE AT LEAST ONE REFERENCE.