1. Give a brief summary and timeline of the history of the US Constitution from its inception to modern times. Include major historical figures in your summary and describe the role these figures played in the formation of the Constitution. Within the timeline that you constructed, which events do you think were the most crucial in forming the Constitution? Explain your answer.
2. List each article in the Bill of Rights. In your own words, explain what each means. Include the purpose as well as the contents.
3. What is the purpose of the constitutional amendments? How might our government be different if there were no amendments to the constitution? Should amendments be limited? Why or why not?
4. Name the three branches of government and explain the powers of each one. Provide current and relevant examples that illustrate the powers of each branch of the government.
5. How may our government be different if we did not have a national constitution?