In this assignment, you will extend your work in Week 1 and enhance your UML Class Diagram for your Survey class to include an attribute, which is a grid to log survey results. It is expected that at most you will have 10 respondents to 10 survey questions. You must use a 2-dimensional array to represent a grid.
- The Survey class should have a displaySurveyResults() method that prints out the name of the survey and displays the entire grid that holds the results.
- The Survey class should have a displayQuestionStats() method that takes an int value that is the question number and displays the responses entered so far for that question in tabular form.
- Your Survey class should store 10 questions in an array of Strings. Your class should have an enterQuestions() method that allows the user to enter 10 questions for a 10-question survey. This should be done prior to the survey application starting a survey.
- Create a method in your Survey class called “logResponse().” This method should take three arguments. The first argument is an int value (which is the respondent id); the second argument is an int value (which is the question number); and the third argument is an int value, which is the response entered (value from 1 to 5). This method should enter the response into the right location on the survey grid that corresponds to the respondent ID and the question number.
Implement the enhancements to your Survey class according to the requirements presented above. Your Survey class will include an attribute, which is a matrix to log survey results. It is expected that at most you will have 10 respondents to 10 survey questions. You must use a 2-dimensional array to represent a matrix.
To accomplish the task of further developing your Survey class from your updated UML Class Diagram, you will need to implement the following attributes and methods:
- 2 dimensional array to hold the respondents’ results
- displaySurveyResults() method with an int parameter
- String array to hold 10 questions
- enterQuestions() method
- logResponse() method with 3 parameters
Update your Design Document for this Phase and corrections needed from prior Phases. Update the screenshot(s) for the revised code to implement the enhancements to your Survey class.
The attached file is the work I handed in last week.