For this assignment, you will have the opportunity to reflect on the assigned reading and cross-reference your clinical experience to date.
- Provide an overview of the theoretical and empirical evidence related to successful behavior change.
- Identify a population with which you have clinical experience.
- Outline the challenges of sustaining behavior change within this population.
- Discuss the innovative approaches used to educate and motivate this population toward better health.
- Analyze and articulate your view of the role that behavioral economics can play in health care.
- Discuss the influence that your Christian worldview has on your position regarding this topic.
- Support your position with evidence from 3–5 scholarly sources, in addition to the course text book. References must have been published within the past 5 years.
- Include a title page and reference page in current APA format.
The paper must be 5–7 pages (excluding the required title page and reference page). The entire submission must be in current APA format.