Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Review the journal articles assigned in the modules 4 and 5 of this course.
- Refer to “Empirical Research Checklist” located in the topic materials for this module to guide your selection of an empirical article.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- Refer to the resource, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-1,000 words total) of two of the assigned journal articles from modules 4 and 5 of this course and one additional topically-related, empiricalarticle of your choosing. Include the following for each article:
- The article citation and persistent link. These are not included in the total word count. Be sure to verify the accuracy of the reference formatting as these can change during the insertion process.
- A written summary of the key concept(s) of the article. Why was the study done? What was the population studied? What did the researcher(s) conclude? What other information about this study do you believe is unique or important to recall? Are there specific statements made by the author that you wish to retain?