Evaluate the role of identity, diverse segments, and cultural backgrounds within organizations.
You have been hired as the Human Resources Director for a global organization that is headquartered in the United States. Your job is to evaluate and make recommendations in the area of diversity for your company. Each section will contain specific areas within diversity for you to focus on. You will be tasked with choosing from one of the diversity areas that are provided to you. Be sure to conduct research using the university library and other relevant sources.
Diversity Areas (Select one, and continue to use for all modules)
- Sexual orientation
There has been much talk about the interaction between your diversity area and the Millennial generation, and you have been asked by the leadership team to conduct research and findings to the board. You will need to conduct research and include the following questions addressed in your report:
- Introduce your diversity area, and introduce Millennials.
- Discuss similarities and differences between these two groups.
- How does personal identity play a role with these two groups?
- Discuss any proactive plans that you might use as a manager in the workplace.
- Conclude your report
- PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND SEE THE ATTACHMENT OF THE RUBRIC