PICK 2 only and answer!!!
- Describe Voluntary Manslaughter and Involuntary Manslaughter providing the elements of each and give examples of each.
- Under common law murder, how was a person defined to be a victim? How are they defined in modern murder cases?
- What does the term “cooling off period” have todo with killing another person? What would be the charge if such a period was found by the court to exist?
- How does common law murder and modern statutory elements for murder compare?
- Describe how felony murder is applied and what crimes are involved. What is the degree of murder applied generally?
- Describe the crimes of kidnapping and false imprisonment and explain the primary differences between them.
- At common law, what were the elements of rape and how have they changed in modern law?
- Some states maintain separate statutes for assault and battery, what is the difference between these crimes?
- What is statutory rape in your state, what is the required difference in age between the suspect and victim, and what mens rea is required?
- What defenses that we learned earlier in the course may be applied to assault; and battery?q
NO PLAGARISM QUICK ANSWERS