Textbook link Chapter 8 page 218
Based on your reading and knowledge. Answer the questions below. Submit as a word document or PDF.
For the following questions, determine the blood type being tested. State if the person is type A, B, AB, or O. Be sure to indicate if the person is Rh+ or Rh– for each blood test shown below.
1. Type _________
2. Type ________
Refer to the pictures of blood spatter below:
3. Which pattern most likely came from a gunshot and which one was produced from a blow on the head? Explain your answer.
4. Blood was dropped from a distance of 30 cm. Although the height was the same, two different patterns emerged. How do you account for the difference?
5. The following bloodstains were produced by dropping the blood from heights of 6 inches and 12 inches.
- Which one was dropped from 12 inches: drop 1 or drop 2?
- How do you account for the different patterns?