- Purpose: The purpose of the patient/family teaching project is to develop and implement a teaching plan for a geriatric patient utilizing teaching learning principles.
- Objectives: By the conclusion of the presentation, the students will be able to:
- State the various indications for a specified diet
- Explain the scientific rationale for a prescribed diet
- Describe food/fluid restrictions appropriate for diet or food/fluids encouraged to meet nutritional needs?
- Describe how to present a short nutritional teaching plan to a patient& family with cultural differences.
- Apply current research related to the nutrition topic.
- Utilize teaching experience rubric for essential criteria.
- The paper should be between 3-5 pages (not including title page and references).
- The paper must be typed and conform to APA format.
- A minimum of two references are required.
qualityassignments.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542