- Points Possible150
- Click the link above to submit this assignment.Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” video in the Student Center.Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.Assignment 4: Professionalism, Accountability, Best Practices, and Ethics in Emergency ManagementDue Week 9 and worth 150 pointsAs within any profession, there are rules and standards of conduct in the field of emergency and crisis management. Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Determine two (2) standardized actions and ethical practices that emergency management practitioners might implement in order to further professionalize the field. Provide a rationale for each action or practice.
- Discuss at least two (2) commonly used methods of ensuring accountability in emergency management procedures. Examine the effectiveness of each of these methods toward professional practice. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the importance of the three (3) values proposed in the International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) Code of Ethics for emergency managers (discussed in Chapter 11 of the text). Provide one (1) example or scenario that shows the importance of each value.
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other related websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow 6th edition APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
qualityassignments.net is a custom writing service that provides online on-demand writing work for assistance purposes. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542