Review the Red Carpet scenario for this course and prepare a 5-7 slide PowerPoint presentation that describes your change management recommendations, including the following:
PART 1 5–7 slides (+ title and reference slides); Speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide
- Describe the set of steps in the OD Action Research Model, Appreciative Inquiry, and Kotter’s Eight Step Model.
- What are the pros and cons of each model? Which model should Red Carpet use for its change process and why?
- Considering the organizational culture of Red Carpet, how will the organization overcome resistance to change? What kinds of communications might be needed?
PART 2 5–7 slides (+ title and reference slides); Speaker notes of 200–250 words per slide
Leroy has greatly enjoyed collaborating with you on the presentation. He reviewed the first part of the presentation and decided some additional material would help the VP of HR understand the change process you are proposing. In the second part, he would like you to develop some potential interventions or solutions to Red Carpet’s challenges. He also wants to know how to implement the interventions considering Red Carpet structure and culture so that the change plan can be more concrete. In the end, Red Carpet with need some means to evaluate the success of the interventions to make sure that they were effective. So, including this information will also be important to the VP of HR. Red Carpet is seeking long-term success with this change, so Leroy would like you to include a forward-thinking statement regarding the future of Red Carpet after the change. In no time, you and Leroy will be riding the elevator to the 27th floor with a beautiful view of Philadelphia and he is confident that your collaborative effort will be well received.
Review the Red Carpet scenario for this course, revise Part 1 of the Key Assignment based on your instructor’s feedback, and add an additional 5-7 slides to the presentation that addresses the following:
- What interventions would you recommend to address the challenges at Red Carpet?
- How will you implement the interventions in the organization?
- How will you evaluate the success of the change process at Red Carpet?
- What would you recommend Red Carpet do next after the change process is completed?