I was needing some help a PowerPoint Presentation for my marketing course that I am having trouble working on. The presentation has to include the following:
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation illustrating your promotional strategy.
Include in the PowerPoint Presentation professional speaker notes for each slide that includes APA citations you reference. Also, for pictures and images you use on slides, please cite in APA format of where you referenced them online.
Compile the information presented in your previous papers. (Attached below are two word document essays, one done up as a team and another done individually by me that centers on the Nestle Company of a new product I came up with that deals a new product that is a single serve bottled water purification product coming in a small dropper and contains a mixture of safe purifying water and chlorine dioxide in a small easy-to-grip bottle convenient for any kinds of traveling).
Include the following in the presentation:
- Explain your promotional strategy for your product or service.
- Include how you will use at least three of the following elements:
- Public relations
- Digital marketing, including social media
- Sales promotion
- Direct marketing
- Event marketing
- Develop an initial budget for your plan.
- Prepare a pie chart showing the dollars/percentages budgeted for each included marketing activity for the first year.
- Provide justification for your choices.
- Explain the evaluation and control methods you will use to measure the success of your plan.
- Reference Slide
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.