Final Policy Research
The final policy paper is cumulative and covers Chapters 1 – 16 of McLaughlin
and McLaughlin (2014) textbook. To complete the final assignment you are
required to use at least eight peer-reviewed sources with at least two from
Ashford University Library. Click to watch Kaiser Permanente Overview of U.S.
- Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each
one to a policy case (you may use a previous week’s case) or choose from
the list below:
- Provide details on the other policy processes that were
not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they
- All applicable information from previous weeks must be
- A conclusion MUST be included at the end of the paper
summarizing the key aspects of health policy.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a
succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition
to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in
the Ashford Writing Center