1. Review the SWOT analysis for the Fictional Auto Company.
2. In a minimum of 500 words, describe how Fictional Auto Company can utilize
this information to its benefit. Include how Fictional Auto Company can turn its
weaknesses and threats into strengths and opportunities.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
• Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3 pages) using Microsoft Word.
• Use APA style.
• Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
• Include cover page and reference page.
• At least 60% of your paper must be original content/writing.
• No more than 40% of your content/information may come from references.
• Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.)
must be identified in the paper and listed on a reference page.
Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must
come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers
such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis,
Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable.
SWOT Analysis for Fictional Auto Company
that give the company an advantage
over its competitors.
• Long, successful history, nearly
• Reputation for value (quality for
• 20,000 associates strong
• 30% increase in revenues
• Ability to target markets
characteristics; ways to expand or
improve the company.
• Aggressive marketing
• Aggressive financing
• Aggressive trade-in policy
• Aggressive extended warranty
• High tech, eco-friendly market
• Staff development program
• Dealership scorecards
that give the competition an advantage
over the company.
• 40% turnover rate among
• Bailout damaged brand image
• Low customer satisfaction
• Franchise structure (failed
forces that may have a negative effect
on the company.
• Aggressive competitors (Ford,
• Government regulations and fines.