- If you are unable to vote (do not have citizenship, are not 18 or have had your rights revoked):
- Put a brief 1 – 2 page paper together that covers, and submit your file to this post (click the link above):
[have specific policy proposals been announced on their websites/social
media accounts directed to the needs of the community? (e.g. if
these candidates will represent impoverished communities, dealing with
intense criminal, how will they resolve these situations? Perhaps in
the form of community/economic development programs; or interested in
reversing law that would allow felons another chance at voting; etc.).
- Review the issues being voted on, and share your opinion regarding what you would support/oppose and why.
- How can the segment of society that is not authorized to vote still impact the political process?
free to mention if you have already participated in some fashion, in
the election/campaigning process, either in the USA -or- other parts of
the world (e.g. canvassed for candidates, researched issues/laws,
made phone calls, passed out information/literature and answered
questions on behalf of candidates, block-walked, etc.).
- [*I encourage the application of references to justify your position on any issues mentioned*].