Importance of Evidence-Based Management
By this time, you should be generally familiar with what evidence-based management is and how it is used in the health care setting. In the next units, you will learn how to use the evidence-based management model. First, you must reflect on what you have learned to further your foundational understanding of evidence-based management. To do that, write a paper in which you address the following:
- What is evidence-based management?
- Describe and analyze the evidence-based management model.
- What is the importance of collecting data in decision making?
- Why is business intelligence important? In other words, why would companies invest in business intelligence?
- Compare the historical origins of evidence-based management with the historical origins of evidence-based medicine.
Include examples and citations as appropriate.
Your paper should include a table of contents, headings, and a references page. In addition, it should be formatted following current APA guidelines. An APA tutorial is provided in the Resources. Consult it as needed.