This week you will work on and submit Part 2 of your project. For this portion of your project you will write a two to three page paper to describe, compare and contrast the following information relating to the two countries you choose (and were approved for in Part 1):
- General information that drives the country’s healthcare system, including population demographics, economics, lifestyles, culture, values, etc.
- Overview of the health systems of each country
- Health systems of the selected countries
- Research: Use a minimum of the following two (2) sites to write this portion of your project:
- World Health Report 2013: Research for universal health coverage – http://www.who.int/whr (Links to an external site.)
- World Health Organization Statistical Information System – http://www.who.int/whosis/ (Links to an external site.)
Other evidence-based articles from peer-reviewed journals and textbooks may be used in addition to these two sites.
- Style: Format your paper (for Part 2) and cite your sources using APA Style. Use appropriate headings to identify specific sections of the paper. Create a brief introduction for this paper.
- Mechanics: Points will be deducted for spelling and grammar errors. Proofread your paper to ensure it is free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Content: Write clearly and concisely. Organize the content of your paper logically. Your introduction should be at least one paragraph. Include terminology appropriate for this course and the healthcare field.