In this discussion, reflect on what you have learned in this course and how it relates to your professional growth and social responsibility:
- Explain how you have professionally grown more socially responsible as a consequence of completing this course on the multidisciplinary approach.
- Name three strengths you have developed in this course toward becoming a multidisciplinary human services professional. Why did you choose these strengths?
- Name three areas you would like to strengthen toward becoming a multidisciplinary human services professional. Why did you choose these?
- Summarize your professional experience with the multidisciplinary approach.
the multidisciplinary approach
- Gathering information: You approached the problem initially by informing yourself, and collecting data and information that helped you understand the problem.
- Synthesizing and analyzing ideas: You were able to create a clear problem statement by determining the main issue and the main client.
- Collaborative discussion: You participated in one or more discussions involving professionals and clients, taking care to pool information and perspectives, then moving toward capturing the characteristics of an effective solution.
- Developing recommendations to address the course of action: Now your job is to define in writing what an effective solution would look like.