*****The organization is Tenet Healthcare
use the organization above to examine how strategic thinking and planning affect the internal and external environments specific to health care services. Write a 2–3-page
analysis in which you address the following:
- Identify and analyze the various elements that comprise the health
care industry’s trends and policies as they relate to your chosen
- Define and analyze the economic forces and business conditions,
premises, policies, and other related forces that form the basis for
generating change in your health care organization.
- Identify and analyze specific issues revolving around health care management and policy specific to your selected organization.
- Examine the different types of markets in the health care system and
the determinants of supply and demand in each market specific to your
Your strategic thinking analysis should include the following:
- Length: 2–3 typed pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman, 12 point. (Length excludes title page and reference list.)
- References: Your references may include both scholarly literature and practitioner sources.
- Written communication: Must be free of errors,
scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of
the profession of Health Care Management.
- Writing style: APA expectations for scholarly writing include the use of third-person narrative, unless it is awkward to do so.
- APA formatting: Must be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting and include a title page and reference list.