Dr. Jones would like you and the committee to draft a Request for Proposal to evaluate educational programs. She has asked you share your potential strengths and areas for growth in writing RFPs. She would also like you to review the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation standards and assess the importance of adhering to these standards.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources, focusing on:
- Developing a Grant Evaluation Plan
- The Objective-Based Approach to Evaluation Case Study
Post the following:
- Explain your strengths in writing RFPs and areas for professional development.
- Discuss why it is important to adhere to the Joint Committee on Standards for Educational Evaluation standards.
References to use:
- Spaulding, D. T. (2014). Program evaluation in practice: Core concepts and examples for discussion and analysis (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.
- Chapter 4, “Improving Student Performance in Mathematics Through Inquiry-Based Instruction” (pp. 71–88)