Your Final Portfolio Proposal should include the following items:
- The name of the organization that will serve as the basis of your project.
- A brief description of the organization in terms of its main products/services, markets, purpose, size, and location. Organization size can be measured in terms of number of employees, annual dollar sales revenue, or annual budget.
- Identify whether you plan to discuss your KM activities with any company personnel or whether you intend to do it solely through silent observation.
- Identify at least two but not more than three areas of the company you plan to redesign in order to support and enable what McElroy (2001, 2002) terms knowledge processing to occur freely.
- Identify the top three concepts, ideas, or models from the McElroy reading (i.e., second-generation KM) that will serve as the focus of your project.