Required*** Read the book ( https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6VpIiDHS-nhYjVzN…)
Outside research is required****
Essay1) Chose one of those questions and write a 350 words essay in APA format
- Describe the Classical School of criminology, including how it continues to influence criminological theorizing through neoclassical thought.
- Describe the basic features of biological theories of crime causation and their shortcomings.
- Explain biosocial criminology and show how biosocial understanding of criminal behavior focus on the interaction between biology and the social and physical environments.
- Describe the fundamental assumptions of psychological explanations for crime and their shortcomings.
- Describe social process theories of criminology, including the kinds of crime-control policies that might be based on them.
Essay2) Chose one of those questions and write a 350 words essay in APA format
- Summarize the purpose, primary sources, and development of law.
- Summarize the various categories of law, including the purpose of each.
- Describe the six categories of crime and their characteristics.
- Describe the eight general features of crime.
- Explain what is meant by the elements of a specific criminal offense.
- Compare and contrast the four broad categories of accepted criminal defenses.