NO PLAGIARISM, MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK
MUST HAVE DETAILED SPEAKER NOTES IN EVERY SLIDE AS IF YOU WERE PRESENTING TO A CLASS AUDIENCE. 2 OR 3 SENTENCES IS NOT ENOUGH AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SLIDE COUNT IS LIMITLESS, BUT ONLY DO THE 1ST AND 2ND BULLETS MARKED BELOW IN BOLD.
I HAVE ATTACHED OUR PREVIOUS WEEKS PRESENTATION FOR YOU TO USE AS A REFERENCE, SAME COMPANY WITH THE SAME NEW PRODUCT WILL BE USED (MOBILE STARBUCKS) .
- Identify and describe your target market
- Consider your target market’s demographics and psychographics
- Explain the insights you have garnered from your analysis of the demographic and psychographic information you have collected.
- Identify the criteria that you will use to evaluate potential markets.
- Identify the segmentation factors (demographic, psychographic, geographic, and behavioral characteristics) you have selected for your target market.
- Determine how your company will segment your market into customer groups having similar needs and wants
- Create a detailed portrait of your ideal consumer. This can include specific buyers within an organization as well.
- Decide how you will differentiate your product or service, marketing channels, and brand image from your competition.
- Determine the key buying behaviors and decision motivators for your consumers. Include an analysis of cultural, social, personal and psychological factors.
- What factors that influence your ideal customers purchasing decisions. Discuss how these factors will impact your marketing strategy.