Based on your research and data gathered, create a report in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document, that addresses the following:
- The main issues being discussed and the message you wish to deliver to the affected population.
- Population affected.
- Age, gender, race, socioeconomic class, sexual orientation, religion, etc. of the target population.
- Segment of the United States population affected along with the percentage.
- Social factors such as culture and religion that may influence the burden of the disease.
- Ethical issues that may be factors in developing and implementing prevention and intervention programs for the disease.
- Various components of the health care system that can assist the community.
- Methods that the health care system should use to assist the community. (For example, state health care systems may revise or develop new policies to address the issue).
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.