Course Description :
This course goes beyond looking at risk management from the confines of quantitative topics to cover the full spectrum of risks that may emerge in enterprises. It covers a more holistic approach that includes the decisions and actions of employees in an active enterprise. It uses case studies to demonstrate the issues and challenges in total risk management. Finally, the course explore techniques for balancing enterprise risk and reward to enable performance optimization.
- Design and implement an appropriate ERM framework and risk governance structure customized to any type of organization.
- Conduct qualitative risk assessments to identify/prioritize key risks from among all risk sources.
- Quantify all types of risks, including strategic, operational, financial, and insurance.
- Develop a clear definition of risk appetite (the aggregate enterprise-level risk limit).
- Enhance strategic planning, increasing the likelihood of achieving strategic plan goals.
- Provide a rigorous business case for both business and mitigation risk-reward decision-making.
- Assure the board of directors that key risks are well understood and managed.
Understand and satisfy ERM requirements from rating agencies, regulators, and shareholders.
ERM in Operations
ERM in Healthcare
Strategic Risk Management
â€¢ not employed, demonstrate a connection to your desired work environment.